Tuesday, April 1, 2008

D'OH! D'OH! D'OH!

in the words of one of my favorite cartoon characters Homer Simpson, D'OH! it was not a good night before i went to bed and while i was in bed. my niece, Grazina, who is 9 months old was admitted to the hospital with the flu. she cannot hold down food or fluids and has lost weight that she can ill afford to loose. poor thing.

in addition, i found out that Toby Rapson's father Ralph Rapson, the famous architect passed. my thoughts and prayers go out to the Rapson family.

to finish off the trifecta, while i was staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep, the tingling in my arms and hands returned last night. this was the first time i felt tingling since the surgery. at least it was not in my legs and feet as well. we will see what is going on there after i see my surgeon. needless to say, it was not a good evening. at least in my case i hope that it was just how i was positioned while sleeping. time will tell.

at least it is sunny outside and the snow will be melting away soon. i cannot wait to go outside and take a walk. there are some photos that i need to post that will lighten the mood. i will work on getting those up soon. i believe you all will be amused