Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stupid Heart Monitor

yesterday i was fitted with the stupid heart monitor. it truly gets in the way. luckily the nodes are fixed fairly strongly to my chest. the monitor has gone flying when i take off my shirts. at least i only have 5 more hours to wear it. i cannot wait to take a shower. i cannot get the monitor wet. i am dying to bathe. spraying cologne on and taking sponge baths is for the birds. i am dying to take a long hot shower. if you see me today, beware of my funk. :)

i received my blood test results. everything was negative. i do have slightly elevated LDL. i better exercise more. it is tough when you have limited energy and cannot play the ports that give you pleasure. oh well. i better bike more. i do not know what to think since all of the tests came back negative. now what? i cannot wait to see my neurologist to see how he will determine what the cause of my tingling is. the tingling does not occur often. i still want to know what is going on.

No comments: