Monday, May 12, 2008

it is my hope that all of the mother's out there had a wonderful day. i spent most of the day with my mother.

my intestines are still not very good. i have a couple of appointments with the doctor this week. i hope that i have a greater understanding of what is going on. we shall see. i just got off the phone with the heart doctor and he wants me to wear a heart monitor again and see him shortly there after. i was not expecting that. i figured since i had not heard form them in quite sometime, that i was free and clear on that one. i guess it could be to check me out again since i do have such a low heart rate. that is all speculation

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,
Glad to hear back from you and your great time with your Mom on Mother's Day.
Hope that your coming doctor appointments will take care and get rid of the unpleasant problems.
Wish you feel much better soon . Hang in there.
Take care

Your friend

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,

Give your Mom a big hug and kiss for me!

We are sending prayers your way - I hope you will feel better soon!

Erica

RAHalvorson said...

Hi Troup,

I hope your feeling better soon!

RAH

Anonymous said...

Missing you Patrick! Sending the vibes your way!

Eric

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick & Friends

Today at 12:30 p.m., just think of Patrick , wish much better health for Patrick, and hope for miracle happens. Together we can make wishes coming true.

Take care!

Your friend

Kris said...

Hi Patrick,

Have been away from computers for quite some time (really 'away' from the office) and just caught up with your progress and process! What a trip the medical profession can be, particularly when coordination of care is required. It seems that it all is falling on you, and we're all lucky that you are so diligent, insightful and patient!

Hang in there guy, and know that there are many of us sending healing, energizing, holistically synchronistic vibes!!!

Hope to talk soon, Kris

Anonymous said...

Trouper, thanks for sharing what is going on. I was glad to read that you can get out and about from time to time.

Wishing you the best.
Wally

Rickie Davies said...

Trooper,

Hey Buddy, I need you to take care of yourself, so I can school you in a little soccer the next time I am in town. I hope you start feeling better, and I will try to cross paths with you the next time I am up in the Twin Cities.