Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

i want to apologize for neglecting my blog. i do not know what to tell people. i plan to update teh blog every time i meet with a phsician. i am sure that will be every few months or so. if something else happens around my health, i plan to post it. i have to admit that i am feeling much better. i still have the tingling, but i feel about 89% myself. i plan to play basketball next week. that will be intersting. we shall see

i finally have an appointment to see Dr. Perry. i will see him on July 31st. he is teh head of the neurology department at the university of minnesota. he specializes in ms and neuropathy (sp). now i am working on getting all of my MRI photos to give to him. at least i have my entire file from Dr. Dahlquist.

i am also attempting to schedule my MRI follow up. that has been quite intersting. they were supposed to have that scheduled a long time ago. i called and they said someone would call me back, but they have not. i need to call them again today to see when it will be. crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize for any delay whatsoever! I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better! I will be thinking of you next week as you play basketball....My boy starts a basketball clinic next week for 5-7 years olds...It should be interesting!

Take good care, and we will be thinking of you!

Erica