Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays

It has been a few months since my last post. I was not planning to post, but i was told that i needed to post something even if it was just a simple greeting. i doubt there are many people hanging on any word that i say, but i will will put something up. so, here it is.

as for me physically, tehre is not much to report. i still have tingling. it is erratic and not as bad as it was. i have been getting some mild headaches, but nothing too severe. the worst thing has been my intestines. i am unable to take medication that helped calm my intestines due to my tumor. i have to be very strategic when i am out. i have to know where the bathrooms are at all times. it could be much worse. i am blessed.

i have to say that i am not sad that this year is coming to a close. it was probably the worst year of my life. there were so many changes that took place. it is my hope that this new year is a much better one. it would be difficult to beet 2008. i wish everyone Happy Holidays! Stay warm and positive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you, cousin! thanks for the update. wishing you warmth, comfort and good health!
love, michelle

Anonymous said...

Patrick, thanks for the update! Here's hoping that 2009 is a much more healthy year for you! :)

Sincerely,

MB!

Anonymous said...

Dear Patrick,

Wishing you a wonderful new year to make up for the horrible old year! :)

Blessings always,
Sharon